Yes, after almost 2 months of wrestling with the search functionality I FINALLY figured out what was wrong... I forgot a single line of code... ONE... UNO!!! For those of you who don't know how programming works, it's like weaving a very fine tapestry with the thinnest string, but one single misplaced thread can throw off the entire design of the fabric. That's what happened here, I missed 1 single thread and the whole thing fell apart. But now, not only is it fixed, but it works even better then previously designed.
So when searching there are 3 new rules to remember.
I also updated the Messages search so that it now sorts in order by date and shows the visionary that the message was given to. So please test it out and let me know if anything else is amiss.