✞ The greatest favor that can be done for a soul, is to make her know herself.
Our Blessed Mother says
Pray ,and be witnesses of peace ,and love ,that comes only from God the Father ,who first loved you.
I call you into my circle of prayer. Pray My Rosary of Light, that pierces the darkness, blinding your enemies ,and exposes their lies and deceptions.
I give you this most powerful weapon ,to aid you in this time of animosity ,that has corrupted hearts ,during The Perilous Times of The Tribulation.
Only moments of My Son’s Mercy remain. Pray my children, pray. This is their hour to act. Pray for the vulnerable souls ,that have become susceptible to their deceptions ,that comes through modernism.
Remember always my promises, and let your prayers be without ceasing.
Thus saith ,Your Loving Mother.
If you prepare your
heart, you will stretch
out your hands toward
And your life will be
brighter than the
will be like the morning
Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who hope in the Lord.
Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves.
When I was daily with you in the temple, you did not stretch forth your hands against me: but this is your hour, and the power of darkness.
1. Those who faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell. It will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4. The recitation of the Rosary will cause virtue and good works to flourish. It will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God. It will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary shall not perish.
6. Those who recite my Rosary devoutly, applying themselves to the consideration of its sacred mysteries, shall never be conquered by misfortune. In His justice, God will not chastise them; nor shall they perish by an unprovided death, i.e., be unprepared for heaven. Sinners shall convert. The just shall persevere in grace and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Those who have a true devotion to the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who faithfully recite the Rosary shall have, during their life and at their death, the light of God and the plenitude of His graces. At the moment of death, they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
9. I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in heaven.
11. By the recitation of the Rosary you shall obtain all that you ask of me.
12. Those who propagate the holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of their death.
14. All who recite the Rosary are my beloved children and the brothers and sisters of my only Son, Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion for my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.