✞ The obedience to ask Jesus for relief in her pains.
Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior, Elohim says:
Now is the time to draw close to me.
Do not let moments of despair overtake you. Be not fearful looking after these things that so many seem to be focusing upon. Stand courageous, for I am with you, protecting you from the adversary, who’s torments are long suffering outside the realm of My protection. Let your refuge always be in My Sacred Heart.
Thus saith The Lord.
With her Mantle outstretched, I hear Our Blessed Mother say:
My Dear Children, Defenders of Faith and Morals
Contentious spirits surround you, causing anger and strife with one another.
Satan will cause many to stumble. Repent of these wrongful attitudes, that have brought about unrest within your souls. Satanic forces will use this unrest to cause divisions among My Children.
Increase the anointing, that My Son has placed upon you, by walking in love.
Pray for America, that is hated by many nations.
As America’s sovereignty is questioned, divisions will cause a civil unrest.
My Son has been holding back the storms, of strife; and civil unrest, that cover America, because they pray for His Divine Mercy.
Pray for Japan, who is faced with turbulent waters.
Earthquakes, Tsunamis, wars, pandemics, and economic collapse, persist because of humanities rebellion against God.
This is the Beginning of Sorrows, for the earth, and it’s inhabitants.
As food shortages continue,
Prepare your provisions, trusting always in My Son, who is your provider.
As I continue to cover you with My Mantle, I urge you to
take refuge in My Son’s Sacred Heart, where you will find Divine Protection.
Take comfort in My Promises, as you remain faithful to My Son, who is your only salvation, and let your prayers be without ceasing.
Your Loving Mother.
Message from Heaven
In a vision, I see the thrown of God.
We are all gathered around, praising him who sits on the thrown saying,
GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST MAY HIS PEACE REIN ON HEAVEN AND EARTH.
Father God says:
Tell my children to sing unto me a new song.
Join the Angels in there angelic hymn of praise.
The Lord Your God
Our Blessed Mother says
Great is your Father in Heaven, and Greatly should He be praised.
For He gave His only Begotten Son, so that you might have eternal life.
Your Loving Mother.
See how good and how pleasant it is for brothers to live together in unity!
Don’t judge, and you won’t be judged. Don’t condemn, and you won’t be condemned. Set free, and you will be set free.
If your brother sins against you, go, show him his fault between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained back your brother.
A fool vents all of his anger, but a wise man brings himself under control.
Great is the Lord, and most worthy of praise, in the city of our God, his holy mountain. Beautiful in its loftiness, the joy of the whole earth, like the heights of Zaphon is Mount Zion, the city of the Great King. God is in her citadels; he has shown himself to be her fortress.
Therefore I tell you, don't be anxious for your life: what you will eat, or what you will drink; nor yet for your body, what you will wear. Isn't life more than food, and the body more than clothing?
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also love one another.
"There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves,
But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.
15 PROMISES of the Virgin Mary
FOR THOSE WHO PRAY
1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4. The Rosary will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire for eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
6. Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenititude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
9. I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
12. All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite the Rosary are my sons and daughters, and brothers and sisters of my only Son Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion of my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.